ADMISSION FOR UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
The Malawi Institute of Management (MIM) is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for admission into the 2021 Academic year, commencing in September 2021, for the following programmes:
Undergraduate Programmes- (Normal Entry 4 yrs; Mature Entry 3yrs OR 2 yrs)
1. Bachelor of Business Administration
2. Bachelor of Science in Marketing
3. Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
4. Bachelor of Science in Information Communication & Technology
Postgraduate Programmes- 2yrs
5. Master of Business Administration
6. Master of Science in Management Studies
7. Master of Science in Management Information Systems
a. Normal Entry Year 1: MSCE or its equivalent with credits in six (6) subjects including English language and Mathematics.
b. Mature Entry Year 2: MSCE or its equivalent with credits in four (4) subjects including English language and a Diploma (Level 5 OR its equivalent) from a recognised Institution.
c. Mature entry Year 3: MSCE with credits in four (4) subjects including English language, an Advanced Diploma (Level 6 OR its equivalent) from a recognised Institution and two (2) years relevant experience.
a. Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University/College/Institution in the selected field of study.
b. Three (3) years relevant practical experience.