CALL FOR APPLICATIONS (RE-ADVERTISED)
MALAWI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (MIM) IS REGISTERED, RECOGNISED AND
ACCREDITED BY THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HIGHER EDUCATION (NCHE)
ADMISSION FOR UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
The Malawi Institute of Management (MIM) is inviting applications from suitably
qualified persons for admission into the 2021 Academic year, commencing in
March 2021, for the following programmes:
Undergraduate Programmes- (Normal Entry 4 yrs; Mature Entry 3yrs OR 2 yrs)
1. Bachelor of Business Administration
2. Bachelor of Science in Marketing
3. Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
4. Bachelor of Science in Information Communication & Technology
Postgraduate Programmes- 2 yrs
5. Master of Business Administration
6. Master of Science in Management Studies
7. Master of Science in Management Information Systems
a. Normal Entry Year 1: MSCE or its equivalent with 6 credits includingEnglish and Mathematics.
b. Mature Entry Year 2: MSCE or its equivalent with 4 credits including English plus a Diploma (Level 5 OR its equivalent) plus two years relevant practical experience.
c. Mature entry Year 3: MSCE with 4 credits including English plus an Advanced Diploma (Level 6 OR its equivalent) plus two years relevant practical experience.
2. Postgraduate: Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in the selected field of study with at least two years relevant practical experience.
FEES & MODE OF DELIVERY
• Undergraduate programmes: K400, 000.00 per semester: Full time, Evening (Mondays - Fridays), and Weekend (Saturdays-Sundays).
• Postgraduate programmes: K900, 000.00 per semester: Weekend (SaturdaysSundays) and Evening (Mondays - Fridays).
• Undergraduate programmes: K175, 000.00
• Postgraduate programmes: K200, 000.00
MIM provides limited boarding facilities at Lilongwe campus at a fee of K200,000 per semester.
These Programmes will be delivered at MIM campuses in Blantyre (Ginnery Corner at MCDE premises near Road Traffic) and Lilongwe (Kanengo).
How to apply
Application forms can be obtained from MIM admissions office in Kanengo, Lilongwe, Assistant Registrar’s office in Blantyre OR downloaded from www.mim.ac.mw
All application forms should be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of MK10, 000.00 which should be deposited into the following account;
|Account Name :||Malawi Institute ofManagement – Fees Account|
|Account Number :||1001622745|
|Bank :||National Bank of Malawi|
|Branch :||Capital City|
Completed hard copies of application forms with the following supporting documents; CV, certified copies of certificates, academic transcripts, two passport size photographs and a bank deposit slip for the non-refundable application fee should be received not later than Friday 29th January, 2021 at the following address:
2021 Admissions (Cohort VIII)
Malawi Institute of Management
P.O. Box 30801
For further information, please contact Lilongwe OR Blantyre Campus Assistant Registrars by e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0999 510274; 0999 378 986 respectively.
Malawi Institute of Management, The Centre of Excellence