Following the declaration of a state of disaster by the state president, His Excellency Professor Peter Mutharika, in consultation with the board of governors MIM has decided on the following course of action;
Click to download the Attachment
- All classes are suspended from Monday 23rd March, 2020 until further notice
- Residential students have up until close of business on Monday 23rd March, 2020 to vacate the campus.
- Graduation ceremony which was planned to take place in April, 2020 has been postponed until further notice
- Orientation for cohort 7 intake scheduled for Tuesday 24th March, 2020 is postponed until further notice
- Cohort 7 students are advised not to report for classes on 23rd March, 2020. New date for opening of the semester shall be announced at the appropriate time