Long Term Courses
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Aim of the Programme
This Master’s programme seeks to produce graduates who will be able to apply the acquired skills, concepts, theories and methods with high levels of professional responsibility in their various organizations in the public, private and NGO sectors in any country in the world.
Programme Learning Outcomes
The objectives of the programme are to enable learners to:
- Develop knowledge and skills in identifying and analyzing Contemporary organisational challenges.
- Improve analytical and scientific skills for developing innovative responses to global issues and resource problems.
- Enhance capacity for effective communication and dissemination of scientific information at local, national and global level for maximum impact.
- Produce professionals who are able to demonstrate self-direction, originality in tackling and solving global problems and act autonomously in planning and implementing task at professional level.
MSc. in Management Studies runs for a period of 2 years. It provides comprehensive principles and expertise in the main managerial disciplines and it will enable one to transition into a managerial position. This programme will yield a relational, reflexive and ethical manager.
|Starts in||Every March and September |
|Fees||MK 1000 000.00
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University or recognized and accredited College/Institution in any field of study.
- A minimum of Two (2) years of post-graduation relevant work experience.