Long Term Courses
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Aim of the Programme
The primary aim of this program is to provide students with knowledge and skills for managing organizations in a global business environment.
Programme Learning Outcomes
The programme provides opportunities for learners to achieve the following outcomes:
- Communicate in a variety of domains by selecting and integrating communication skills to develop informative and persuasive presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Interpret organisational policies in executing day to day operations.
- Analyse organisational issues through systematic thinking and application of frameworks and tools that assist business decision making.
- Demonstrate understanding of fundamental information technology tools and concepts.
- Identify a variety of risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of traditional business functions including computer information systems, accounting, marketing, economics, finance, leadership, strategy, and management of Human resource.
- Work independently as well as a team in various business situations.
The programme run for a period of 4 years (normal entry) and 2 OR 3 years (Mature entry). This programme is delivered on full time, block release and weekend basis.
|Starts in||Every March and September |
Normal Entry 1:
MSCE or any equivalent O-Level qualification with credits in six (6) subjects including English language and Mathematics.
Mature Entry 2:
MSCE or its equivalent with credits in 4 subjects including English language and
Diploma (Level 5) in Business Studies, Business Management or Business Administration from a recognised
University or recognised examining body.
Mature Entry 3:
Mature entry Year 3: MSCE with credits in four (4) subjects including English language,
an Advanced Diploma (Level 6) in Business Studies, Business Management or Business Administration
from a recognised University or recognised examining body and a minimum of 2 years post Diploma relevant work experience.